CryptoGuides recognizes the growing interest and success of cryptocurrencies and provides step-by-step guides to buying cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and NEO. With larger than ever numbers of people now investing in cryptocurrency, we believe that anyone should be able to invest in this new asset class if they want to.
About Our Scholarship
Virtual currencies are attracting a wide audience, and unlike standard currencies, higher numbers of young people are interested in managing their investments and savings in cryptocurrency. Many students appreciate having more control over their finances as sites like ours help them understand the changing climates of standard and virtual currencies. The team at CryptoGuides has created a $1000 scholarship to recognize one student that is passionate about cryptocurrency and its future.
Who Can Apply
- You must be enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States.
Deadline for Application
- July 15, 2018
- Please write a 1,000-1,500 word essay that addresses the following questions:
How do you see cryptocurrencies changing our lives and the financial landscape in the future? What innovations need to occur before these virtual currencies can gain widespread adoption?
- Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. This can be a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
How to Apply
Please complete this application before July 15, 2018: The CryptoGuides Scholarship
To complete the application, you will need to submit the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- College or university name
- College or university mailing address
- Attached proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university - current transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill will be accepted.
- Attached essay - we will accept .doc and .pdf files only.
Additional Scholarship Details
- The winner will be announced on August 1, 2018.
- The winner will be selected by a member of the team at CryptoGuides
- A check will be mailed to the winning candidate’s college or university to be used towards tuition, room and board, or books
- Applicants can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This scholarship is available on an annual basis and is non-renewable.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to the CryptoGuides Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
The applicant automatically grants CryptoGuides, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by CryptoGuides.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, video, and essay on www.cryptoguides.org.
- Call and/or send information to the applicant regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on CryptoGuides social media pages.
Students must show proof of current enrollment to an accredited US college, university or vocational/trade school within 21 calendar days by submitting either a copy of the tuition bill or a letter of proof from the school. In the event a winner cannot prove their enrollment to an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school, CryptoGuides will revoke the award for that individual and award it to the first runner-up.